Friday, April 27, 2007

11:02 p.m., Friday

Working hard or hardly working? I always hated that saying until I saw Office Space. And yes, I did know it before Office Space. And yes, I did not see Office Space for the first time until recently. Anyway, I'm working hard, but my goal for tomorrow is to go in the pool. It looks so nice from my chair in the lobby. I like to set my goals high.

The Pats play York on Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to seeing the new team and meeting their beat writer, Jim Seip. I talked to him before spring training started and I want to see his first impressions of the league.

Keep the posts coming.

I had the Tour of Italy night -- a little fettucine alfredo, chicken parm and lasagna. It was delicious, but I'm already dreaming about having a steak somewhere tomorrow. My dad and I eat steak every Saturday night, so this filet mignon goes out to him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

will sparky join you in the pool?

Anonymous said...

eat well, son!

Anonymous said...

If you're missing a red Swingline stapler, I may know the culprit...