Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you like this blog...

You'll love the podcast.
Or, so we're hoping.
Every Thursday afternooon, boys basketball beat writer Jerry Carino and I will be hosting an Internet talkshow where we discuss the week that was and the week to come on both basketball circuits.
The first show will be posted on the Courier News Web site either later tonight or Friday morning, so download it to hear our thoughts.
Jerry and the legendary Harry Frezza Jr. hosted podcasts during football season and they were wildly successful.
Check it out. I'll post the link when it's up.

4 comments:

Todd Cohen said...

The waiting is KILLING me. Friday morning, huh? Maybe I'll call in sick to catch the webcast at home tomorrow.

And no, I'm not that much of a loser. I can't wait to hear Dunz's debut!

Anonymous said...

where is the podcast looking everywhere for it whats goin on here boys

Anonymous said...

I've been checking for your podcast and can't find it either. Wasn't it supposed to be up by today?
Thanks,
Eager Courier News Fan

Anonymous said...

me 3 where is it ....lol i have been looking all day at work ..maybe you can drop a link or something?