Friday, January 19, 2007

Podcast

In response to the four confused posters and the person who left an anonymous angry voicemail on my cell phone, I don't know where the podcast is. All I can tell you is Jerry and I recorded it at 2:30 Thursday afternoon (some 27 hours ago) and were under the impression it would be posted later that night or Friday morning. I apologize for the delay, but there probably were some technical difficulties. I promise I will post the link ASAP.


Here is the link. Again, sorry for the delay.
http://www.c-n.com/specialsections/podcasts/frezza/carino0118.htm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still no link ryan lol what are you guys doing over there? lol

Anonymous said...

This disappoints anon-a-mouse greatly! Anon-a-mouse angry!

Caitlin said...

Good job! I'm looking forward to more podcasts from you and Jerry.

Jerry Carino said...

Maybe we should tape this week's show Monday morning so it gets posted by Thursday night.

(just kidding)