Friday, January 19, 2007

Three points

1. In case you missed it, click here for the second girls basketball notebook of the season. I got some positive feedback about last week's -- how a team's start to the season can be determined by offseason work. Let's hear thoughts on what I see as a wide-open Skyland Conference.
2. Flying under the radar a bit is New Providence, which is off to a 9-0 start thanks to a huge 3-pointer in the final 15 seconds Thursday night. I haven't been out to see New Providence yet -- a bad job by me -- but hang in Pioneers, I'll be on campus soon. See if you can keep that perfect record in tact until next Friday, and congratulations on being the last remaining local unbeaten team.
3. If you listened to the podcast, I made a mistake when talking about the Immaculata-Somerville girls game. The game is going to be played at 3 p.m. Saturday at Somerville. Not 7 p.m. as I thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the podcast? al from bwater

Anonymous said...

Anyone know why Ryan left Rutger's Prep off today's Top 10 list but is recommending them as a higher seed than Immaculata (#9) in the SCT?

Anonymous said...

westfield in the top 10. wow. it really is an unpredictable season.