Thursday, January 11, 2007

Welcome

At long last, I'm now offically a blogger. You can become one, too, by posting regularly in my comments section.
Agree with me. Disagree with me. That's what makes this stuff fun.
I'll be making regular posts about the high school girls basketball scene -- which so far this season has me befuddled.
First girls basketball notebook runs in Friday's paper. Check it out to find out what teams have improved the most since last season and to see Top 10 rankings that are very different than the preseason version.
Don't forget, I'm also the Somerset Patriots beat writer. So there will be plenty of stuff on here for all you minor-league baseball gurus. Even during the off-season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad to see you are now a blogger...i really enjoy reading all your articles throughout the season especially patriots season

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog
Girls basketball does not always get the respect it deserves